COVID-19 Clinic Update
We kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Facemasks are compulsory in the clinic.
- We ask that only one healthy person accompany a pet into the clinic.
(Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate children at this point in time.)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into the clinic via a QR code, as per the recommendation from the NSW Government.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
- We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.