COVID-19 Clinic Update
Due to the recent government announcement, as of 5pm Tuesday 21 September, our clinic is returning to contactless protocols. This means:
- Our clinic doors are no longer locked.
- All appointments including food and medication pickups must be pre-booked
- Clients must call on arrival from their vehicle or outside the clinic
- A team member will come and collect your pet from the agreed location
- Only two people will be allowed in the reception are at one time, and only one person being allowed in the consultation room with their pet.
- Payment for your consultation (or food/medication pick up) must be contactless
- Your pet and any medication/food will be returned to the agreed location
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.
We will continue to enforce strict infection control measures for all team members to ensure the safety of everyone.
Whilst your pets are not a known risk factor, public spaces are, which is why we are implementing these new protocols.
All the best, everyone and take care.